This challenge sounded like fun and I couldn't resist. I noticed it too late last year to join in, but now I'm signing up for the 2012 version. It's hosted by Bev at My Reader's Block.
Here are the rules:
*Read nine books in the following categories.
1. A book with "Blue" in the title.
2. A book with "Red" in the title.
3. A book with "Yellow" in the title.
4. A book with "Green" in the title.
5. A book with "Brown" in the title.
6. A book with "Black" in the title.
7. A book with "White" in the title.
8. A book with any other color in the title (Purple, Orange, Turquoise, Pink, Magneta, etc.).
9. A book with a word that implies color (Rainbow, Polka-dot, Plaid, Paisley, Stripe, etc.).
* Any book read from January 1 through December 31, 2012 will count.
*Crossovers with other challenges are fine.
*Everyone who completes all nine categories will be entered in a year-end drawing for a book-related prize package.
*Please post about the challenge on your blog. Sign ups accepted until Nov 30, 2012.
I'll list my books here...