Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Stephen King Challenge


I was so done with joining reading challenges, but then Michelle at The True Book Addict had to go ahead and start one that I was looking for a couple of months ago and couldn't find.

I used to love Stephen King's books but over the years I kind of got away from them. Recently I saw the TV movie Bag of Bones and my interest was back. The good thing about this challenge is that it's a perpetual challenge and I can take as long as I like to read them. Sounds good to me :)

I will list the books as I read them here...


1. Quitters, Inc (Click for review.)
2.
3.
4.


If you'd like to join us, check out the great blog that was created just for this challenge by clicking here.

3 comments:

  1. very cool challenge :) have fun. I'd join up, but I'm already doing another S.K. challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you read 11/22/63 first so I can read your review! I just read one that gave it a 5/5! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that the challenge has officially started, I wanted to stop by and welcome you. Thank you for joining us on this Stephen King journey. I hope you enjoy it! Don't forget that the prize for the first mini-challenge is SK's 11/22/63. Good luck! =O)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.