If you'd like to join in on Booking Through Thursday, just click the button above.
This week's question...
Booking Through Thursday is interviewing us this week. So here are the questions, along with my answers...
1. What’s your favorite time of day to read?
In the evening. I love to cuddle up in bed and read.
2. Do you read during breakfast? (Assuming you eat breakfast.)
No. Usually breakfast is on the go as I'm going to work. On the weekends, it's not so rushed, but I can't concentrate when I'm eating. LOL
3. What’s your favorite breakfast food? (Noting that breakfast foods can be eaten any time of day.)
Pancakes or an everything bagel with cream cheese.
4. How many hours a day would you say you read?
During the week, maybe 2 since I work full time. On the weekends, it's more. It depends on what's going on.
5. Do you read more or less now than you did, say, 10 years ago?
I think more.
6. Do you consider yourself a speed reader?
No, in fact, I think I'm slower than most. Sometimes I'll see huge long lists of books people read each month. I can only average about 6 or 7. Anything more is usually because I'm home from work during a vacation or holiday break.
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Speed. I would love to be able to do everything in a matter of seconds like clean the house or get from place to place.
8. Do you carry a book with you everywhere you go?
Yes, I always have my Nook with me in my pocketbook.
9. What KIND of book?
Not sure what is meant by what kind of book - whatever genre I happen to be reading and an ebook since it's on my Nook.
10. How old were you when you got your first library card?
I'm not sure but it had to be in grade school.
11. What’s the oldest book you have in your collection? (Oldest physical copy? Longest in the collection? Oldest copyright?)
I don't have a collection of old books. The oldest book would be from my Harlequin Romance books which would go back to sometime in the late 1970's. (I'm just guessing.)
12. Do you read in bed?
Yes, my favorite place :)
13. Do you write in your books?
14. If you had one piece of advice to a new reader, what would it be?
Don't overload yourself with books. I find whenever I get involved in something new that I enjoy, I will go overboard. There is such a thing that you can have too much of a good thing.
15. What question have I NOT asked at BTT that you’d love me to ask? (Actually, leave the answer to this one in the comments on this post, huh? So I can find them when I need inspiration!)
I think just about everything has been asked and maybe this has been asked, too, but here it goes...What do you look for when reading a book blog? Does the blogger have to read the same genre? Do you like reviews? Personal posts? Memes? Giveaways? What attracts you to a book blog?