Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Charming Crime by Tonya Kappes




Genre:
Paranormal Cozy Mystery

Format:
E-Book

Publisher:
Tonya Kappes

Release Date:
June 2012




When things go wrong for June Heal in Locust Grove, she decides to open her homeopathic cure shop in the quaint town of Whispering Falls. Her best friend Sheriff Oscar Park moves with her and takes a job as the local sheriff. Neither one of them realize that Whispering Falls may be quaint, but also a very strange town with very strange people, including a talking snow globe and a cat – Mr. Prince Charming – who steals charms.

June has an ugly fight with one of Whispering Falls’ citizens and the woman ends up dead clutching June’s charm bracelet in her hand. Of course June instantly becomes the prime suspect in the murder. She is desperate to prove her innocence, but discovers some incredible truths about her own past. She learns she has a few mystical powers of her own and comes from a family of spiritualists. Suddenly, her life isn’t what she thought it was and everything is about to crash around her. People she thought she could trust, prove to be just the opposite.

This is the first book in a fun new paranormal cozy series “Magical Cures Mystery Series”. What an enchanting book! The characters are quirky, eccentric and just plain wacky. A great combo of the paranormal, a little romance and a cozy mystery all rolled into one delightful story. It’s one of those books you can just sit back, enjoy and escape for a few hours of pure fun!

5 out of 5 kitties!

FTC Disclosure: The author provided me with a copy of this book to review. This did not influence my thoughts and opinions in any way. All opinions expressed are my own.

 

For reading challenges:

E-Book Reading Challenge
Self-Published Reading Challenge
What an Animal Reading Challenge

5 comments:

  1. GOSH!! Thank you so much! You have me blushing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This paranormal mystery has me intrigued. Love the cover and the plot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like another great witchy cozy to add to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.