Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - July 30th



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Here' the next cozy I'm looking forward to...




Synopsis from Goodreads:

Business consultant Taylor Blake has returned to Savannah, Georgia, to help her sister Allison turn her dream of running an old-fashioned candy store into a reality. Allison is also interested in dream interpretation and invites Taylor to her Friday night Dream Club, where members meet once a week to share and analyze their dreams.

When a local dance instructor, Chico Hernandez, is found dead in his studio, and the murder scene has an eerie resemblance to one of the dreams shared at their meeting, Taylor can’t help but be intrigued. And when her sister, who was briefly involved with the dance teacher, becomes the prime suspect, Taylor and their fellow club members can’t be caught napping. It’s up to them to dream up a solution to the murder before Allison faces a real-life nightmare.

Publisher: Berkley
Release Date: September 2014

9 comments:

  1. This one sounds very good! I love the cover, too...and who doesn't love tales about dreams? Enjoy!

    Here's mine: “YOU”


    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, a Candy store and a dream club!! This sounds as interesting as the Bookstore and the chocolates one!
    It's really awesome how you can find so many books with cats on the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack! I'm a little intimidated by this meme. I feel really out of the loop in terms of books that have not yet been released. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a good cozy. The cover is inviting, a lovely room with cats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pick! I haven't heard of this one yet. I have to go check it out!

    Come check out my blog and maybe even hit the follow button? It'd be greatly appreciated! http://bundles-of-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find this one very intriguing. Will you post your thoughts once you're done? Curious to learn what you think of it. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That title is what captures me most of all ;)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.