It's Top Ten Tuesday again. It's hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is...
Top Ten Books I'd Love To See As Movies/TV Shows
These are the books I'd like to see either as movies or TV shows. Click on the titles if you'd like to read the book's synopsis at Goodreads. These are my ten in no particular order...
1) The Island by Tracey Garvis Graves - I loved this book and it seems exactly like the kind of book that should be made into a movie.
2) Rita Mae Brown's Mrs. Murphy series - I'd love to see this as a mystery series type of show along the lines of Murder, She Wrote. The first book was a TV movie years ago but I think it would be fun as a regular TV series.
3) The Agatha Raisin series by M.C. Beaton for the same reason as my #2 answer.
4) Another cozy mystery series that I think would make a great weekly TV show is Linda Weaver Clarke's Amelia Moore mystery series.
5) Finding Colin Firth by Mia March - This was a fun read and I think it would make a great movie.
6) J.J. Cook's Fire Brigade series would make an exciting TV series. Similar to Chicago Fire.
7) Firefly Beach by Meira Peterman - This is a wonderful, emotional woman's fiction book that would be a great movie.
8) The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson - A perfect book that would be great as a movie for the holidays.
9) The Scent of Rain and Lightning by Nancy Pickard - Another book that I think would make an exciting movie.
10) The Summerhouse by Jude Deveraux - I loved this book and I always enjoy this author. This would make an emotional and intriguing movie.
So, that's my list...what's on your list?