Monday, January 29, 2018

First Chapter Tuesday/Teaser Tuesday - January 30th


Every Tuesday Vicki at I'd Rather Be At the Beach hosts First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intros, where we share the first paragraph or (a few) of a book we are reading or thinking about reading soon. Care to join us?



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, now being hosted by Ambrosia at The Purple Booker. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week I'm Reading...




First Chapter...

"I'm just surprised you got out of New York without killing that son of a - "

"Savannah!"  The harsh sentiment hurled with all of Savannah's sweet, easy-going, southern-girl charm caught Gia Morelli off-guard, and she stared at her best friend.

Teaser...

A loud crash from outside the back door startled her.  She jumped and whirled toward the sound.  A tremor shook her.

What do you think? Would you keep reading?

11 comments:

  1. I love the title to this one:). It sounds like fun and I hope you enjoy it, Yvonne. My TT this week is an amazing finale to a fabulous trilogy - https://sjhigbee.wordpress.com/2018/01/30/teaser-tuesday-30th-january-2018/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laugh at these cozy titles - how can they keep coming up with so many cute ones? sounds fun, enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great title. I would keep reading.This week I have Look for Me by Lisa Gardner - a thriller from my review stack. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this looks fun. I always enjoy a good cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great excerpts...and I love the title, too. "Scone Cold" reminds me of Stone Cold, one of our favorite characters on GH.

    Enjoy! Here's mine: “THE WIFE”

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that title too. Cozy mysteries always get the best titles. I like the story's start too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a fun cozy. Cute cover, too.
    My Tuesday post features Faultlines.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is calling my name. I love scones and cozy title puns. I'm just about to start another book from this author in her Psychic series and am looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the intro and teaser. And I love that cover!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like both the teaser and the intro! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.