Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Can't Wait Wednesday - July 18th


This meme is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings.

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted here to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released as well. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. Find out more here.

I am very behind on this series, but I do mean to catch up :) This one sounds like another good one.




Synopsis from Goodreads:

Stephanie Plum faces the toughest puzzle of her career in the twenty-fifth entry in Janet Evanovich's #1 New York Times bestselling series.

There's nothing like a good deli and the Red River Deli in Trenton is one of the best. World famous for its pastrami, cole slaw and for its disappearing managers. Over the last month, three have vanished from the face of the earth, the only clue in each case is one shoe that's been left behind. The police are baffled. Lula is convinced that it's a case of alien abduction. Whatever it is, they'd better figure out what's going on before they lose their new manager, Ms. Stephanie Plum.

Publisher: Putnam Pub Group
Release Date: November 13, 2018


Which books are you waiting for?

7 comments:

  1. Hope you really enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Great pick! I really need to read Janet Evanovich's books soon!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I've loved this series, but because it's SO LONG, I never feel like it's imperative that I dedicate a lot of energy to finding the next book in the series. Plus, they're pretty popular, so I've had a hard time getting ahold of the next ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read one of her books in quite some time. I bet my mother is further into the series than I am. I'll get her copies. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the sound of that deli! Ha and I always love the titles she comes up with too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I have read anything by this author. I should she is very popular. This one sounds good too. I will have to add it to my TBR.

    Mary my CWW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.