Tuesday, July 17, 2018

First Chapter Tuesday/Teaser Tuesday - July 17th


Every Tuesday Vicki at I'd Rather Be At the Beach hosts First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intros, where we share the first paragraph or (a few) of a book we are reading or thinking about reading soon. Care to join us?



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, now being hosted by Ambrosia at The Purple Booker. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week I'm reading...




First Chapter...

I never meant for it to happen. Though, isn't that what they all say? My heart was at the wheel; my mind and body were buckled, helpless, in the backseat? Lola was along for the ride, of course. Best friends like her appear only once or twice or maybe three times in a lifetime.

Teaser...

Silently, I debated ways to explain my desire without sounding demented.



What do you think? Would you keep reading?

8 comments:

  1. Hi! Sounds like this could be quite emotional. Hope you enjoy it!

    Here is my Teaser for Tuesday. Have a great day!

    Luv, Sassy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, not sure this is for me. I'll check back for your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure about this one. I need to read the blurb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this book, too, and can't wait to read it. Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw this somewhere else, it's a possibility - enjoy Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy this one - it sounds like a gripping read, though maybe a bit of a roller-coaster...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You bet I'd keep reading. This sounds like one of those that grabs hold and doesn't let you go.

    My TT from Italian Iced

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd have to read a little more, but I'm not sure it's grabbing me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.