Thursday, December 2, 2021

2022 Craving for Cozies Reading Challenge Sign Up

 


This is another challenge I participate in each year.  I so love my cozy mysteries.  This challenge is hosted by Lori at Escape with Dollycas Into A Good Book.  You can sign up there if you'd like to join in.  

The challenge runs from January 1, 2022, and ends on December 31, 2022. 

Choose the level at which you would like to participate: 

Levels 

Peckish – 1 – 25 

Cozy Mysteries Famished – 26 – 51 

Cozy Mysteries Yearning – 51 – 75 

Cozy Mysteries Starving – 76 – 100 

Cozy Mysteries Ravenous – 101 – 125 

Cozy Mysteries Voracious – 126 – 150

Cozy Mysteries Overindulged – 151 – 200 

Cozy Mysteries Pigged Out – 201 or more Cozy Mysteries 

You can always go up a level but you can’t go down.

I'm once again going for Peckish, 1-25 books.  I'll keep track of them here...

1.  Canyons, Caravans & Cadavers by Tonya Kappes (Click here to read my review.)

2.  Body in the Book Drop by Lynn Cahoon (Click here for my review.)

3.  Murder Faux Paws by T.C. LoTempio (Click here for my review.)

4.  Hitches, Hideouts and Homicide by Tonya Kappes (Click here for my review.)

5.  Assailants, Asphalts and Alibis by Tonya Kappes (Click here for my review.)

6.  Ghosts, Lore & a House by the Shore by Nellie H. Steele (Click here for my review.)

7.  Cupcakes and Catastrophe by Sue Hollowell (Click here for my review.)

8.  Margaritas, Mayhem & Murder by Mary Cunningham (Click here for my review.)

9.  Old Bones and Ice Cream Cones by Elizabeth Pantley (Click here for my review.)

10.  Killer on the Court by Jessica Fletcher, Terrie Farley Moran (Click here for my review.)

11.  The Double Exposure Murder by Jeanne Quigley (Click here for my review.)

12.  Jiggered by Gin by Lucy Lakestone (Click here for my review.)

13.  Bayou Book Thief by Ellen Byron (Click here to read my review.)

14.  The Proof is in the Poison by Diane Kelly (Click here to read my review.)

15.  Undercover on the Calypso by Lizzie Josephson (Click here for my review.)

16.  Peril Through the Panama by Lizzie Josephson (Click here for my review.)

17.  Castle Deadly, Castle Deep by Veronica Bond (Click here for my review.)

18.  Shifting and Shenanigans by Elizabeth Pantley (Click here for my review.)

19.  Wedding Day and Foul Play by Duffy Brown (Click here for my review.)

20.  The Murder Mystery Cruise by Lizzie Josephson (Click here for my review.)

21.  Something Fishy This Way Comes by Gabby Allan (Click here for my review.)

22.  Vampires and Villains by Elizabeth Pantley (Click here for my review.)

23.  The Comeback Cruise by Lizzie Josephson (Click here for my review.)

24.  Gambling with Murder by Lida Sideris (Click here for my review.)

25.  Seams Like Murder by Dorothy Howell (Click here for my review.)


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.