Thursday, December 23, 2021

Audiobook Challenge 2022

2022 Audiobook Challenge




I've been debating whether or not to do this one, but I decided to give it a try.  I only listen to audiobooks when I'm walking and exercising.  This challenge is hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer and That's What I'm Talking About.

Challenge Details Runs January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022. 

You can join at any time. The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2022 than you did in 2021. 

Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.) 

ANY genres count. 

Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed. 

You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc. 

I'm going to do the Newbie Level (1-5 books). I'll keep track of them here... 

1. Canyons, Caravans & Cadavers by Tonya Kappes (Click here to read my review.)

2. Hitches, Hideouts and Homicide by Tonya Kappes (Click here for my review.)

3. Assailants, Asphalts and Alibis by Tonya Kappes (Click here for my review.)

4. Taste by Stanley Tucci (Not reviewed yet.)

5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.