Thursday, December 9, 2021

The Backlist Reader Challenge 2022 - Sign Up


Yay!  I'm so happy this challenge is back and - Yes! - I'm signing up again!

The Backlist Reader Challenge (#BacklistReader) encourages us to read those older books that have been piling up on our TBR piles or lists for years. And by “older,” I mean books that came out before 2021 (in other words, in 2020 or earlier.)

This challenge is hosted at The Bookwyrm's Hoard.

The challenge runs from January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2022. It ends at midnight in whatever timezone you’re in. You can still post reviews, and link them, up until January 5, 2023, but only for books you finished reading in 2022.

I'm going to set a goal of 12 books again.  My intention is to read at least one book a month off my own shelf.  That's my "intention".  We'll see how far I get.  I will track my books here...

1.  File M for Murder by Miranda James (Click here for my review.)

2.  Kangaroos and Killings by Susan Harper (Click here for my review.)

3.  Valentine Murder by Leslie Meier (Click here for my review.)

4.  Undercover on the Calypso by Lizzie Josephson (Click here for my review.)

5.  Peril Through the Panama by Lizzie Josephson (Click here for my review.)

6. The Murder Mystery Cruise by Lizzie Josephson (Click here for my review.)

7.  One Night With You by Marie Force (Click here for my review.)

8.  Tailed in Tokyo by Susan Harper (Click here for my review.)

9. 

10.

11.

12.






3 comments:

  1. I am impressed at how many challenges you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my plan for 2022! Especially for books on my kindle.

    Will sign up too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.