Friday, February 9, 2024

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - February 9th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...    

1. On Superbowl Sunday, I will not be paying attention.  We always have the Super Bowl on but I rarely pay attention.  I'm more of a baseball fan than a football fan.
2. The toy I couldn’t live without as a child was Chatty Cathy doll.  I always loved dolls and this was one my grandmother gave me.  I don't remember much about the doll, just that I loved her.  I don't know whatever happened to it.  
3. My collecting skills are much better than my downsizing skills.  I can't seem to get myself organized to throw out stuff that I collected over the years and will probably never look at again.
4. I am very thoughtful when choosing which cans of food to give my kitties each day.

This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun. 


Cookie is very comfy on her lounge and she's ready for the weekend!

Happy Friday!




4 comments:

  1. Cookie is beautiful. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I have heard of Chatty Cathy dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookie is a beauty! I am the same way with being thoughtful about the cans of food I feed my cats each day. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My collecting skills are too good, also.

    Cookie, I do hope you and your family are having that great weekend. Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.