Friday, February 23, 2024

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - February 23rd


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...    

1. Grease is a movie I can quote by heart.  I loved the original version with John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John.  I've seen it 100's of times.
2. Eating junk food is a bad habit that I would like to stop doing.
3. I look forward to the return of Survivor.
4. Amongst my family and friends, I’m known as the quiet one.  

This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun. 



Cookie and Oreo don't usually sleep in bed at the same time.  I caught them in a rare moment and they even posed for me.

Happy Friday!






5 comments:

  1. Sweet photo of Cookie and Oreo sharing the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins challenge! I haven't seen Grease in years, but I watched it many, many times in my youth. And I really relate to your #4. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oreo and Cookie are cuties. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I love the original Grease too. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...it's always a rare and special moment when my two cats are together too. Doesn't happen often. I also love the movie Grease and have seen it many times. I still have the soundtrack on vinyl, but no record player. I used to play the movie for the cat I used to have. She was blind in her geriatric years, but she loved to listen to the music. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being the quiet one has its advantages.

    Oreo and Cookie are beautiful. Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.