Friday, March 1, 2024

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - March 1st


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...    

1. My favorite place to read is on my front porch.
2.My favorite genre to read is cozy mysteries (especially when the star of the show is a cat).
3. Cat on the Edge by Shirley Rousseau Murphy is a book I could read over and over again.  This was my first introduction to mysteries with cats.  Joe Grey talked to his human exactly the way I always thought my cats would talk to me, if they could.  LOL  One of my favorite lines, Joe called his human (they had rotary phones then) and said "This is Joe Grey, your cat."  You kind of have to read it for yourself, but it always made me smile and I thought of it often.
4. The book The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron inspired me to work on a manuscript.  This was years ago when the book first came out.  Since then, I've gotten away from it.

This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun. 


From Oreo's favorite spot...our bed...she wants to wish everyone a ...
Happy Friday!








4 comments:

  1. Oreo is such a cutie. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Did you know Julia Cameron has a new book out, she adds one more thing to The Artist Way, listening. I wish I had kept up morning pages as she suggested. I hope you feel better soon ( I saw your comment on my blog). XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for cozy mysteries! That cat book sounds entertaining. I should check it out. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Artist Way is fabulous. It broke my heart, too.

    Oreo, I hope you and your whole family have a wonderful weekend, thank you for linking up with Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am late so I will wish you a happy Saturday, Oreo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.