Friday, March 29, 2024

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - March 29th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...    

1. I hope my Easter basket has chocolate in it.
2. March has been a long month filled with doctor appointments, but that's in the past.  Looking forward to April.
3. If there ever was a time to clean out my garage, it’s now.  The Florida humidity isn't here yet and the garage isn't too hot.  It doesn't mean we'll do it, just that it's a good time to do it.  LOL
4. I gather all three cats in preparation for their meals.  I have to show them all that it's fresh or they won't eat.  

This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun. 


I'm surrounded by kitties at the moment.  




Oreo likes to lie next to me on my old computer chair.  You can see Cookie in the background watching carefully.


Kit lies on her lounger underneath my computer table.  



HAPPY FRIDAY!







3 comments:

  1. Oreo and Kit are cuties. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Glad your appointments are over with. I hope you get chocolate. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cats are picky about fresh water, not so much the food.

    Your cats are beautiful, they are content to be around you and that's a good thing.

    Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice to be surrounded by cats. We have high humidity all year round. It is 92% at the moment and forecast for 97% tomorrow. At least we don't usually have high temperatures with it which makes it more bearable. My poor feet don't agree though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.