Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday - Books That Provide a Much-Needed Escape




Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week, the topic is Books That Provide a Much-Needed Escape.

Since I love cozy mysteries, those are the books I use for escaping.  For this post, I decided to list the cozy series I escape into instead of specific books.  These are in no specific order and there are so many other series I'm forgetting as well, but this is a start.

1. Cat in the Stacks by Miranda James


2. A Magical Cats Mystery by Sofie Kelly


3. Joe Gray series by Shirley Rousseau Murphy


4. A Tourist Trap Mystery by Lynn Cahoon


5. Detective Whiskers by Chris Abernathy


6. A Noodle Shop Mystery by Vivien Chien


7. Magical Mystery Book Club by Elizabeth Pantley


8. The Haunted Library Mysteries by Allison Brook


9. Mrs. Murphy Mysteries by Rita Mae Brown


10. Cat Cafe Mysteries by Cate Conte



12 comments:

  1. I was hoping you'd make a list of cozy mysteries so I could get some good suggestions. And you did!

    My escape books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cozy mystereies are perfect for escaping into!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/the-hs-have-it-ten-titles-starting-with-h/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to know which series are the best, so I thank you for this list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to add The Haunted Library series to my TBR. That is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful stack of books.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cozy mysteries are great for an escape! These look like so much fun. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not surprised by your list, maybe more surprised that you were able to narrow it down to 10 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look good. I love the covers too. I will have to keep a note of this list!

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2024/09/10/top-ten-tuesday-books-that-provide-a-much-needed-escape/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the covers of these books. Hope to become book friends. I am new to the book community. This is my blog: https://www.thebookdesire.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cozies are such a great way to escape! You've listed some of my favorite series - Cat in the Stacks, The Haunted Library, and Tourist Trap. I've read one book in the Magical Cats and Noodle Shop mysteries and really want to continue with both series.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.