Monday, October 24, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays - October 25th



If you'd like to play along on Teaser Tuesdays, just click the button above.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week I'm reading...



I had a few bouts of fitful sleep, but none after three o'clock in the morning when I thought of the things I'd said to him. I'd been replaying his words and actions over and over, and they were bad enough, but my own sickened me. I'd begged my cheating boyfriend not to leave me. Worse, I'd offered to let him try out his new girlfriend then return to me if he wasn't satisfied. "Take her for a test drive, honey, then come back to the old reliable ride waiting at home."

11 comments:

  1. That's an interesting teaser... makes me think the poor girl has zero self confidence... hope she wakes up soon.

    Here's mine: http://tfwalsh.wordpress.com/2011/10/25/teaser-tuesday-hades/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this seems interesting. Thank you for sharing!

    Demi @ Breaking Bookshelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so sad for her that she's so dependent on him when he's obviously mistreating her. :(

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She must really love him!
    Here's my tease from a mystery set in feudal Japan by Laura Joh Rowland - My tease

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad to have so little self respect... At least she noticed and didn't like what she had done... maybe she'll come to her senses and boot him.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesdays - House Millar series

    Aine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, no, there is no guy worth all that groveling! Hopefully she'll discover that....Thanks for sharing. This one sounds like a good book.

    Here's MY TEASER TUESDAY POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sad. Kick him to the curb! Hopefully she'll meet a better guy during her boyfriend's "test drive". Thanks for sharing. If you get a chance, my teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should never settle. Or let yourself be minisculed like that.
    Here's my Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting teaser!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, I feel so bad for her. She should gain some self confidence and stand up for herself. thanks for sharing

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tease, but I hope she kicks him to the curb!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.