Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Secrets of Bella Terra by Christina Dodd



Genre:
Romantic Suspense

Format:
EBook

Publisher:
Signet

Release Date:
August 2011






This is the first book in Christina Dodd's The Scarlet Deception series. Here's a blurb from Fantastic Fiction:

Brooding and sexy Rafe Di Luca has returned to his family's luxurious vineyard resort for one reason: to find out who attacked his beloved grandmother. His homecoming stirs up a decades-old feud, forcing him to work with Brooke Petersson, the woman he once seduced and betrayed...but never forgot.

My thoughts...

I love family saga type books and this was a good one. I haven't read many of them lately since I've been reading other genres. I enjoyed the dynamics of the Di Luca brothers and want to read more about the other two brothers. It looks like the next book is about the older brother Eli and it looks like a good one.

This book had alot of suspense and I loved how everyone rallied around Rafe's grandmother to figure out who attacked her. The story took a few different twist and turns and kept readers at the edge of their seats. I'll definitely be reading the next one in the series.



For reading challenge:

2011 Contemporary Reading Challenge


Disclosure: I borrowed this book from the library for my own enjoyment.

2 comments:

  1. Romance and suspense is always a good mix. It seems this series I'd enjoy this series, as I like other Dodd's books. great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard about Dodd before so call me intrigued :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.