Friday, October 10, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun Blog Hop-Week #184

Photobucket


This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.


This week’s statements:

  1. Today is the last day of work before a three day holiday weekend!
  2. This blog is little bit about my cats.
  3. To have a friend you must have a Facebook account (Just kidding!)
  4. I wish I had better grades in high school and not being satisfied to "just get by"

9 comments:

  1. My answer to #4 was similiar. Amazing how much we need our education for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, but we never realize it at the time.

      Delete
  2. Yvonne, enjoy the long weekend. I hope you find time to relax and read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you too then!! :)

    I wish I had focused more in high school. I tried to do way too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually for us it's Columbus Day weekend.

      Happy Thanksgiving to you!

      Delete
  4. Oh, Facebook. ;) Enjoy the three-day weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have great weather for your long weekend! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL on the Facebook account.

    I hope you are enjoying the three-day weekend.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Follow Friday Four Fill-In

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.