Friday, October 13, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - October 13th


This meme is hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Here are my answers to this weeks statements...



Week 75: October 13, 2017


1. Keep calm and cuddle with your pets. (If you have a cat be careful, I have the scratches to prove you need to cuddle carefully.)

2. Nastiness disappoints me.  There's been too much of that lately.

3. My cats are my happiness.  I can watch them play for hours.

4. In retrospect, I should have went to college to be a nurse.  I didn't think I'd have the good grades for it, but I might have surprised myself. 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am all with you on snuggling cats. :) It is never too late , you could still go to nursing school. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to be a nurse, too. I ended up on the other side, sadly. Cats are great entertainment and cuddle-buddies. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my share of scratches too, but I keep going back for those cuddles. LOL

    I agree about the nastiness. :-(

    Sometimes I wonder if I would have made a good nurse.

    I hope you have a great weekend, Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Friday fill-ins! I like all the cat talk. Enjoy your weekend, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cats are very entertaining for sure. I have scratches too, they're all sweet and cuddly and then in a split second they turn on you, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.