Saturday, October 7, 2017

Foodies Read 2017 - Wrap Up



I just completed this challenge.  It's hosted by Based on A True Story  Here are the details...


I signed up for the Pastry Chef Level and these are the books I read...

1.  Mint Chip Murder by Rosie Genova (Click here to read my review.)

2.  Murder and Marinara by Rosie Genova (Click here to read my review.)

3.  Town in A Blueberry Jam by B.B. Haywood (Click here to read my review.)

4.  Red, White and Blueberry Murder by Susan Gillard (Click here to read my review.)

5.  Lemon Chiffon Murder by Susan Gillard (Click here to read my review.)

6.  French Fried by Kylie Logan (Click here to read my review.)

7.  Vangie Vale and the Murdered Macaron by R.L. Syme (Click here to read my review.)

8.  Tangled Up In Brew by Joyce Tremel (Click here to read my review.)


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.