Friday, January 5, 2018

Friendly Fill-Ins - January 5th


This meme is hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

I haven't been around much in the past couple of months, but I'm back :)  Here are my answers to this weeks statements...



Week 87: January 5, 2018

1. My guiding word for 2018 is positivity.  I need to concentrate on the positive in life and not so much on negative things.

2. A house is not a home without cats!  My furbabies add life to this house.

3. I look forward to decluttering this year.  I need to declutter and get rid of a lot of things around here.  Over the years I just collected too much junk.

4. I really need to get rid of junk, because we eventually want to move.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, I enjoyed your answers. I completely agree about cats :) It is amazing how fast junk accumulates. After 25 years of marriage, we have a lot to declutter too. I hope you have a nice weekend!XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about cats (and dogs). I need to go through things and decide what I really want to keep. We have way to much stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decluttering seems to be something many struggle with of late. Please check out Sparks on Monday, at McGuffy's reader. It is open Monday through Friday. It is all about positive energy and inspiration. You are welcome to just read or join us! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.