Friday, July 1, 2022

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - July 1st


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...




1. A fashion trend that I hope never returns is shoulder pads.  They make you look so stiff and big.  LOL
2. A fashion trend I wouldn't mind coming back in style is sweaters with designs.  I used to have beautiful sweaters with all kinds of designs and emblems on them.  Like on the TV show The Goldbergs.  They don't make sweaters like that anymore, but I now live in Florida and probably wouldn't wear them anyway.  LOL
3. I think Oreo is superior to Kit and Cookie in demanding food.  She knows to wake me up every hour on the hour, stomp on my pillow and eat my hair.  It works.  I get up and feed her.  The others don't do that.  
4. When a new month rolls around, I check all my bills to see when everything is due.




This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme hosted by Sandee at Comedy Plus.  It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun.  

The girls weren't available for pictures today because it's the start of a holiday weekend 😂  So, I decided to show off the June Catlady Box I received.  There's a tank top with two cats on it, a neon MEOW sign (I have to figure out where I'll put it), a pawprint ice cube tray and a few catnip toys for the girls.  I always love receiving these things.  The July box is on the way!









HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

3 comments:

  1. Love your fill-ins and chuckled at Oreo waking you up to eat. Some kitties do that.

    Love the box of goodies.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a nice box of goodies. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I love The Goldbergs and her sweaters are so fun. Have a nice weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to put a small bowl of kibble down when I went to bed and that seemed to keep the boys satisfied.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.