Saturday, July 2, 2022

2022 Audiobook Challenge Mid-Year Check-in

 



I signed up to do the newbie level (1-5 books) and I'm doing well.  I only listen while I walk and I've hit a snag with the humid weather, but I only have one book to listen to and I'm sure I'll get to it before the end of the year.  


Here's my progress so far:

1. Canyons, Caravans & Cadavers by Tonya Kappes (Click here to read my review.)

2. Hitches, Hideouts and Homicide by Tonya Kappes (Click here for my review.)

3. Assailants, Asphalts and Alibis by Tonya Kappes (Click here for my review.)

4. Taste by Stanley Tucci (Not reviewed yet.)

5.

This has been fun.  I'm hoping to go up to the next level next year.

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.