Thursday, February 16, 2023

Review: The Valentine Voyage by Lizzie Josephson

 




About the Book


Genre
Cozy Mystery

Format
E-Book

Release Date
February 1, 2021


My Review


Adrianne Chrisander agrees to host a singles cruise on her Opera cruise ship.  It’s the perfect time of year as it’s February and Valentine’s Day.  What could be more appropriate?

She never expected a thief to be aboard her cruise ship.  It’s up to her and her crew to find the culprit, return the stolen goods and get back to having a fun, romantic cruise.  She quickly learns that it’s not all that easy to do.

I was able to quickly read this one in one sitting and I read it on Valentine’s Day!  Great timing!  This is book #6 in the series and I’ve loved all the previous books.  This is my favorite one to date.  It has everything from mystery to romance.  It’s a sweet cozy mystery - no dead bodies.  Just a mystery to solve that will keep you guessing.

This book had all the characters from previous books and some new ones.  I really enjoyed cruising with this group and looking forward to another fun cruise!

For reading challenges:

Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge 2023
Cruisin’ thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2023
Cloak & Dagger Reading Challenge 2023
The Backlist Reader Challenge 2023


Disclosure:  This one is from my own e-book collection. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.