Friday, May 10, 2024

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - May 10th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...    

1. Life is too short to tolerate nasty people.
2. Good medical results gives me hope.
3. I’ve been feeling anxious because of medical issues. (But, for now, it's all looking good.)
4. I’m well aware that my collection of ereaders and tablets is a bit odd.  I just love technology and if it has anything to do with books, all the better.
This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun. 


Kit wishes everyone a

Happy Friday!




4 comments:

  1. Kit is a beauty. Thanks for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am glad your health is improving. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your medical issues are all good now. Kit is so fluffy and beautiful. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the medical issues are a non-issue for now and hope it stays that way.

    Thank you, Kit, I hope you have a happy weekend and thank you for linking up with Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.