Friday, May 24, 2024

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - May 24th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...    

1. My plans for the long weekend include reading and probably watching TV/movies.
2. Cookie is the messiest person cat I know.  (She insists on taking her toys out of the kitty bucket and just leaving them around.  She never puts anything away, but she's so cute and I get hours of enjoyment watching her happiness with her toys.)
3. I can’t thank all bloggers enough for stopping by and reading my posts.
4. I don’t understand why so many people seem angry online.  Every forum I read, people are always so angry.  Why?  Lighten up!
This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun. 

Cookie can't decide if she should sleep late in her bed or play with her toy to start the holiday weekend.  

She wishes everyone a Happy Friday!











6 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! I love how you answered #2, and now I wish I'd given a similar answer. My kitties are the same way, especially Tonks. I have toy bins with open tops out for them so that they can grab whatever toys they want, and they absolutely take advantage of that. It's a good thing they're cute, because they never clean up after themselves. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep first and play later, Cookie. You can have another sleep afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the decisions cats must make. I hope Cookie chose wisely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cookie is a cutie. Thanks for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I know what you mean about #4. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some people, and cats, just need everything out so they can see what they have.

    Cookie, play and sleep, I know you are talented enough to get plenty of both in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, thank you for linking up with Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.