Sunday, December 28, 2008

My 2008 in Review

It's that time of year when everyone goes through their lists of what they read the last year. So, here's my wrap up, although I might have some additions if I can finish any books in the next couple of days (three to be exact)...

Total books read in 2008 - 71

Books I rated the highest (5 stars):

Stealing Home by Sherryl Woods
Catch As Cat Can by Rita Mae Brown
Larceny and Old Lace by Tamara Myers
Murder of A Pink Elephant by Denise Swanson
A Sexy Time of It by Cara Summers
Strike Zone by Kate Angell
Murder of A Smart Cookie by Denise Swanson
Bitter Sweets by G.A. McKevett
Through A Glass, Deadly by Sarah Atwell
All About Evie by Beth Ciotta
Familiar Lullaby by Caroline Burnes
The Host by Stephanie Meyers
Death By Pantyhose by Laura Levine
Back to Life by Kristin Billerbeck
Their Way Home by Melissa Van Rossum
Familiar Oasis by Caroline Burnes
Paint it Red by Carla Cassidy
Cat Stories by James Herriot
The Tale of Hill Top Farm by Susan Wittig Albert
The Exchange by Inga C. Ellzey
Once Upon a Thanksgiving by Holly Jacobs
Love's Nine Lives by Cara Colter and Cassidy Caron
Demarco Empire by J Lou McCartney
Once Upon a Christmas by Holly Jacobs
Choosing to Be by Kat Tansey (review to come soon!)

First book I read in 2008: Strokes of Midnight by Hope Tarr (Harlequin Blaze)
Last book I read in 2008: Choosing to Be by Kat Tansey (but that could change if I fit another book in between now and Wednesday night).

I didn't do well in challenges in 2008, but my excuse is that I didn't discover challenges until late in the year. We'll see how I do when I have the full year to read.




3 comments:

  1. You did very well with your reading this year. It's fun to see everyone's best of the year lists. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I felt as if I could do better though. Maybe 2009 will be a better one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I'll have the time to do a 2008 Year in Review, although I've enjoyed reading them at other blogs.

    I hope your 2009 reading is as fun/fulfilling for you!

    Thanks for stopping by, and for your comments on my Tuesday Thingers!

    Dawn
    She is Too Fond of Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.