Sunday, December 28, 2008

Mysteryreadercafe Reading Challenge 2009



Okay...so, what's one more challenge? Especially when it's for a genre I love? Here's the info about it...

Announcing the 2009 Mysteryreadercafe Reading Challenge:



1. Read a mystery with the word "murder" in the title

2. Read a mystery set in your region

3. Read a mystery that has been on your shelf for at least a year

4. Read a mystery from a "new to you" author


Please remember that each challenge above should be a different book. Although this was created for the reading group I run at Yahoo, anyone can participate. Reading challenges are personal and self-policed. You make the decisions if you want to change the books as the year goes on, etc. What's important is that it's fun and that you get to books you want to read.

Good luck to all!


If you're interested in joining in, click the button above.

Here are my choices, although I might change my mind later in the year...

1. Murder of a Chocolate Covered Cherry by Denise Swanson Click here for review (title with the word "murder" in it)
2. Latte Trouble by Cleo Coyle Click for review (mystery set in my region)
3. The Diva Runs Out of Thyme by Krista Davis Click for review(book in my TBR for over a year)
4. The Cat, The Quilt and The Corpse by Leann Sweeney (new to me author) Click for review

This should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.