Wednesday, December 17, 2008

2009 Audio Book Challenge





I have no willpower - I signed up with yet another reading challenge. This is an audio book challenge. I've recently become an audio book addict on my way to and from work. So, this seemed like a good one for me. J.Kaye's Book Blog is hosting this one. You can join by clicking the button above. Here's some info about the challenge:

Here are the guidelines:

1) You can join anytime as long as you don’t start listening to your books prior to 2009.

2) This challenge is for 2009 only. The last day to have all your books read is December 31, 2009.

3) You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2009.

4) When you sign up under Mr. Linky, list the direct link to your post where your audiobooks will be listed. If you list just your blog’s URL, it will be removed. If you don’t have a blog, leave the URL blank.

5) You do not have to list your books ahead of time. If you decide to, you can change them as you go.

6) Our goal is to listen to 12 audiobooks in 2009. No need to list your books now. You can do so as you go.

7) Feel free to post a link to your reviews in the comment section below. That way, we can visit your blog and read your review.

I will list my choices as I go along...

1. The Secret Between Us by Barbara Delinsky Click here for review
2. Sofie Metroplois by Tori Carrington Click here for review
3. The Guy Not Taken by Jennifer Weiner Click for review
4. The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith Click for review
5. Testimony by Anita Shreve Click for review
6. Chasing Harry Winston by Laura Weisberger Click here for review
7. Certain Girls by Jennifer Weiner Click here for review
8. Elements of Style by Wendy Wasserstein Click here for review
9. Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah Click here for review
10. Here's the Story by Maureen McCormack Click for review
11. The Day I Ate Whatever I Wanted: Stories and Other Acts of Liberation by Elizabeth Berg Click for review
12. Blue Smoke and Mirrors by Elizabeth Lowell Click for review

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to drop by and officially welcome you to the challenge. I am so glad you decided to join!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Way to go!! Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on completing your challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.