Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Enchanted Blog Award



I just received "Your Blog is Enchanted Award from Blodeuedd at Book girl of Mur-y-Castell. Thank you so much! This is a lovely award!.

The only requirement for this award is that you shared it with whomever you like, sharing the love is always a good thing. The blog has to show only one characteristic, caring. So, start sharing this enchanted award with five other bloggers. Let your bloggers know they have received this enchanted award. (Remember, fairies are fickle wee things, don't incur their displeasure by ignoring their gift.)

I'm passing the award onto these five lovely bloggers...

Alyce at At Home With Books
Naida at The Bookworm
Scrap girl at Serendipity
Mari at Mari Reads
Kalea_Kane at Enroute to Life

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for passing this award on to me! That was very thoughtful of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the pretty award and thanks for passing it on :O)
    I like your new blog background!
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting the award and thanks for thinking of me again. So nice. :)

    Thanks, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you for the award and congrat to everyone else you awarded! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this lovely award. I love your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great award! Congratulations, Yvonne. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.