Monday, January 24, 2011
How Sweet It Is Blog Tour Giveaway
Labels: book giveaways
On February 4th, we will be hosting a blog tour for "How Sweet It Is" by Sophie Gunn. I recently had the pleasure of reviewing this book and will post the review on the 4th.
Until then, we are hosting a book giveaway. Thanks to Anna at Hachette Books, I can offer 3 copies of "How Sweet It Is".
If you'd like to win a copy for your own, here are the few simple rules:
1) Comment here that you want to be entered.
2) Leave a valid email address in your comment (I need a way to contact you! No email address, no entry!)
3) For an extra entry, follow my blog. If you already follow my blog, just mention that in your comment.
4) US and Canada residents only, no P.O. boxes.
5) For an additional entry: If you follow me on twitter, you'll get an extra entry. Just mention it in your comment!
6) Subscribe to my blog and mention that in the comments, too, for another entry! If you already subscribe, mention that in the comments!
7) If you blog about the giveaway on your blog, you get 2 extra entries!
All entries must be submitted by February 3rd, midnight est. I will contact the winners by email. If I don't get a response within 3 days, another winner will be chosen.
All winners are picked by Random List.org. I will announce the winners on the 4th during the blog tour!
Good luck everyone!