Last year this reading challenge was hosted by BethF at Beth Fish Reads. I joined, but didn't get very far. Since then I've become a huge True Blood fan and after season 3 ended, I became interested again in catching up with this series. So, I'm starting a reading challenge to help me focus on completing the series. If you'd like to join me, here are the guidelines.
1) Grab the button on top and put it on your blog and link to this challenge.
2) Sign up with the link below. Please make sure the url you use goes directly to your blog post about this challenge.
3) If you don't have a blog, that's okay. Just comment below that you want to join. Then come back to let us know which books you've read. For those with a blog and posting reviews, I will have a link for completed reviews.
4) Make a list of which books in the series you still have to read. Whether you are just beginning or up to #2, 3, 4, etc...that's how many books you have to read.
5) Books can be in any format (print, ebook, audio) and you can crossover to other challenges.
6) The challenge goes from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011.
Please use the linky below to sign up. Please use the url that goes directly to your blog post (not to your homepage).
Please use the linky below to post your completed reviews. Please use the url that goes directly to your review of the book.
Here is the complete list of Sookie books...
1. Dead Until Dark
2. Living Dead in Dallas
3. Club Dead
4. Dead to the World
5. Dead as a Doornail
6. Definitely Dead
7. All Together Dead
8. From Dead to Worse
9. Dead and Gone
10. Dead in the Family
11. Dead Reckoning (comes out in May 2011)
The ones I still need to read...