Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WWW Wednesdays



If you'd like to play along with WWW Wednesdays, just click the button above.


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

I haven't participated in this meme in awhile, but here are my answers...

What are you currently reading?



This is really good...if I had more time, I would have been finished reading this one.

What did you recently finish reading?



My review is already posted - a great beginning to this series.

What do you think you’ll read next?



Right now this is next on my list to review and it looks really good.

3 comments:

  1. Loved the Kiss the Girls movie but never read the book -- enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Jess, I loved the movie but haven't read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read anything from James Patterson, although I have lots of his books waiting for me on my bookshelf, but I loved the movie Kiss the Girls, I've watched it lots of times :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.