The What an Animal Reading Challenge III ends next week on February 28th. Our new challenge will begin on March 1, 2011 and end on February 29, 2012. The rules are really simple...
1. Read at least 6 books that have any of the following requirements:
a. there is an animal in the title of the book
b. there is an animal on the cover of the book
c. an animal plays a major role in the book
d. a main character is (or turns into) an animal (define that however you'd like).
2. The animal can be any type of animal (real or fictitious)--dog, cat, monkey, wolf, snake, insect, hedgehog, aardvark...dragon, mermaid, centaur, vampire, werewolf...you get the idea...
3. Challenge runs from March 1, 2011 to February 28, 2012. That’s a full year to read at least 6 books (you can read more if you’d like). You can still sign up after March 1st as long as you can get 6 books read by February 29, 2012).
4. Books can be fiction or nonfiction.
5. You may make a list of books at the beginning of the challenge or you can just list them as you find them.
6. Book titles may be swapped out at anytime (assuming you made a list to begin with).
7. Crossovers with other challenges are permitted and encouraged.
8. You don't have to have a blog or write a review, but you can if you want to. If you don't have a blog, just post in the comment section that you'd like to join. You can post your books in there.
9. Books can be in any format of your choice (print, audio, ebooks)
If you'd like to sign up, please use Mr. Linky below!
I will list my six books here, as well as listing them on Mr. Linky.
Please post the url that links directly to your blog post about this challenge - not to your blog home page.
Please use the Mr. Linky below for your completed reviews. Please Use this format:
Name: Your Name (Title of book)
URL: The direct link to the post about the specific book you read.
Please use the Mr. Linky below for your wrap up posts once you complete the challenge.