Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Book Lover's Holiday Giveaway Hop 12/4-12/10
Labels: blog hops
Socrates' Book Review Blog is participating in yet another giveaway hop. This one is the Book Lover's Holiday Giveaway Hop hosted by Inspired Kathy at I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. We are giving away a softcover version of Sea Changes by Gail Graham. Check out my review for it by clicking here.
A synopsis from Amazon...
Newly widowed, Sarah tries to drown herself, only to discover an impossible, alternative world. Back on the beach she asks herself, Did that really happen? Or am I losing my mind? Her attempt to make sense of what happened involves her in an alleged kidnapping, and Sarah ends up being accused of murdering someone from a world that doesn't exist. Or does it? .
Here are a few simple rules!
1) U.S. Residents Only!
2) Fill out the form below with a valid email address.
3) For an extra entry, please follow this blog (please let me know how you follow - older followers are fine, too!)
4) For an extra entry, follow me on Twitter.
5) For an extra entry, blog about this giveaway.
6) For an extra entry, tweet about this giveaway.
That's it...the giveaway begins on Monday, December 3rd (midnight est time) and ends on Tuesday, December 11th (midnight est time).
A winner will be chosen using Rafflecopter. I will send an email to the winner, who must respond within 3 days or a new winner will be chosen.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Don't forget to visit the other blog participants in this blog hop and enter to win prizes!