Thursday, October 2, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun Blog Hop-Week #183

Photobucket


This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.


This week’s statements:



    1. During night's when I can't sleep, I read on my Kindle.

    2. While I like chocolate, I wouldn’t want to eat it everyday. (Well, maybe I would but it's not healthy!)

    3. Reading while on my exercise bike , is a great way to kill two birds with one stone.

    4. Why would anyone be mean to others?

7 comments:

  1. I actually read a book while DH drove. It was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your #2 is like mine - if only not for calories & health...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with #4, wholeheartedly!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could eat chocolate EVERY day. Tee Hee...they said dark chocolate is good for cholesterol. :)

    I do that too...reading when using the treadmill.

    True on being mean to others...no reason for that.

    Great answers.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Follow Friday Four Fill-In

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, why would anyone be mean to anyone. It just doesn't make sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In a perfect world, we could have chocolate every day and it would be healthy and calorie-free!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I can't sleep at night, I go through Instagram feed. it's probably not that great an idea - being on my phone likely is not actually sleep inducing: but I am so restless I cannot get back to sleep without a distraction.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.