Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday - October 7th



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Another brand new cozy mystery series for me to look forward to.



Synopsis from Goodreads...

An all-new mystery series set in a Pittsburgh craft brew pub, featuring a brewmaster with a head for sleuthing.

The Allegheny Brew House is a dream come true for Maxine “Max” O’Hara, who went all the way to Germany for her brewmaster certification, and is now preparing to open her own craft brew pub in a newly revitalized section of Pittsburgh. But before she can start pouring stouts and lagers to thirsty throngs, there’s trouble on tap. Suspicious acts of sabotage culminate in Max finding her assistant brewmaster and chef Kurt Schmidt strangled in one of the vats.

Between rescuing a stray gray tabby she names Hops and considering a handsome ex-hockey player as her new chef, Max doesn’t have a lot of time to solve a murder. But with a homicide detective for a dad, she comes to criminal investigation naturally. And if someone is desperate enough to kill to stop her from opening, Max needs to act fast—before her brand-new brew biz totally tanks...

INCLUDES RECIPES

Publisher: Berkley
Release Date: December 2015


What books are you waiting for?

6 comments:

  1. A brew pub sounds interesting and she has a plausible background for investigating mysteries, I like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another new to me debut! Looks like a fun setting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, you had me at Germany and all those stouts and lagers...LOL. I'm not a big fan of beer, but I love the whole aura of the brew...and my eldest son has been living in Germany for several years and loves beer.

    Enjoy, and thanks for sharing. Here's mine: “THE SECRET LANGUAGE OF SISTERS”

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how exciting :D I do hope you enjoy it when you get a chance to read it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds interesting and I would love the Pittsburgh setting. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.