Saturday, October 3, 2015

Monthly Reads - September 2015



Goodbye September and hello October. These months go faster and faster all the time, don't they? Anyway, here's what I read in September...just click on the titles to read the reviews I have posted.




Mrs. Kaplan and the Matzoh Ball of Death by Mark Reutlinger
A Spoonful of Poison by M.C. Beaton (Audio)
Be My Banshee by Joyce and Jim Lavene
Peril By Ponytail by Nancy J. Cohen
Dead As A Doornail by Linda P. Kozar
Black Cat Crossing by Kay Finch
Perish in the Palm by Kari Lee Townsend
Finding Sky by Susan O'Brien
That Wasn't Chick by Linda P. Kozar (Audio)(Review to come)
Beeline to Murder by Meera Lester (Review to come)

2 comments:

  1. You had a great month! I haven't read any of these books, but the titles look tempting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great, cozy month! ;-)
    Happy October!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.