Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Spotlight: Not a Creature Was Purring by Krista Davis



About the Book

Genre: Cozy Mystery, #5 in A Paws and Claws Mystery Series
Publisher: Berkley
Release Date: November 7, 2017


Synopsis from Goodreads...


Santa Claws is coming to town and checking his list for a murderer--as the New York Times bestselling Paws & Claws Mysteries continue...

Inn owner Holly Miller finds it ruff staying cheerful over the holidays when the dead body of a beloved businessman turns up in the pet-friendly town of Wagtail, Virginia.

Inspired by her German heritage, Holly's grandmother has arranged for Wagtail to have a Christkindl Market packed with goodies and decorations for the howliday tourists. But Holly's mood takes an unseasonable turn when she learns that her old flame and childhood friend Holmes Richardson has brought his fiancee home--and she'll be staying at the Sugar Maple Inn...

A love triangle becomes the last thing on Holly's mind when her Jack Russell Trixie's nose for trouble leads her to the corpse of a pet clothing tycoon. Now Holly and her dedicated detectives--Trixie and Twinkletoes the cat--must sniff out the killer to keep Christmas from going to the dogs...

Delicious recipes for owners and pets included!

Purchase Links




1 comment:

  1. Love the name of the book. Twas the Night Before Christmas was my favorite Christmas story and I still know it by heart. The cover is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.