Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Can't Wait Wednesday - October 17th


This meme is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings.

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted here to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released as well. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. Find out more here.

I  love this series.  I'm looking forward to this next book in the series.




Synopsis from Goodreads:

As summer comes to an end in her Jersey Shore town, Lucy Berberian continues to manage her family's Mediterranean restaurant. The Kebab Kitchen also has a food tent at this year's beach festival. But now a local businessman is under the boardwalk--dead by the sea . . .

With a sand castle contest and live music, Ocean Crest bids a bittersweet farewell to tourist season. Summer will return next year . . . but Archie Kincaid won't. The full-of-himself store owner has been fatally shot, soon after a screaming match with Lucy's best friend. Katie's far from the only suspect, though, since Archie had some bitter rivals--as well as some relationships no one knew about. It's up to Lucy to look into some seedy characters and solve the case before the wrong person gets skewered . . .

Recipes included!

Publisher: Kensington
Release Date: February 26, 2019



Which books are you waiting for?






6 comments:

  1. I've never read this author. That cover is one of the best I've ever seen on a cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to think if I've seen this author as well. And I also love the cover - how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That title is so much fun! I love it when books include recipes. I'll have to keep an eye out for this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting. I am looking forward to Delilah's new memoir.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, a new cozy series for me! This does sound like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes please! I've seen this series around but have yet to start it though I really want to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.