Friday, November 16, 2018

Book Beginnings on Fridays/The Friday 56 - November 16th




This is a fun meme to do hosted by Freda's Voice. If you'd like to join on the fun go to The Friday 56.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it here.

It's that simple.






I'm also joining in Book Beginnings on Friday. It's hosted by Rose City Reader.


I just started reading this one. This is from the E-ARC I'm reading...




Beginnings......

"What in tarnation is all that mess on the front porch?"  A tattered shoebox leaned against the newel post beside the front step.  Clumps of string lay amidst more shredded paper on the porch.

Friday 56...


From 6% on my Kindle...

"If this was a prank, they've got a pretty disturbed sense of humor."




8 comments:

  1. What fun! Now I'm curious. Thanks for sharing, and here's mine:
    ”THE THREE BETHS”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beginning and 56 made me curious. I hope you are enjoying the story. This week I am featuring Lies Sleeping by Ben Aaronovitch - an urban fantasy from my review stack. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an odd read about an oddball. :-) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What in tarnation? Love that word!

    Here's my Friday post, and I'm carrying on with the madness of posting mostly non-fiction all month, and actually really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The problem with this world is the lack of the use of the word "tarnation".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun read. See what book I'm featuring this week at Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.