Friday, November 16, 2018

Friendly Fill-Ins - November 16th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Another fun week of fill-ins. Here are my answers to this weeks statements...



1. I can't wait to have stuffing and candied yams on Thanksgiving. (If not in the USA, substitute your next holiday.) I always seem to love the side dishes the best.

2. I am thankful for my family all being in good health (both furry ones and human ones).

3. When it comes to pie, I prefer anything with chocolate, but blueberry is good too.

4. A feast is not a feast without dessert. I must have my sweets!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Health is most important, I am glad your family is healthy. I hope you have a nice weekend and wonderful Thanksgiving! XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.