Monday, November 12, 2018

First Chapter Tuesday/Teaser Tuesday - November 13th


Every Tuesday Vicki at I'd Rather Be At the Beach hosts First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intros, where we share the first paragraph or (a few) of a book we are reading or thinking about reading soon. Care to join us?



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, now being hosted by Ambrosia at The Purple Booker. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This is one of the books I'm reading this week ...






First Chapter...

"Good-bye, Hawaii," Kendell groaned slightly as the flight took off toward the continental US.  "What a shame to be leaving."

Teaser...

It had been quite an adventure, and Kendell was sad to see it end, but her favorite traveling companion had another adventure planned just around the corner.



What do you think? Would you keep reading?




10 comments:

  1. I'd probably need a little bit more although that feeling is definitely one that I can connect with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of adventures are in store for this character!

    Happy Tuesday! Here's my post for this week. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too would need to read a bit more to see if I connect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm tempted. Thanks for sharing, and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious to know more. Hoping it's a good adventure. Can understand the feeling of leaving Hawaii behind. It is a beautiful place. My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm curious! I've seen this author around but have never tried anything by her. I wonder what the next adventure is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure would keep reading. And I really like the cover and title. So fun:)

    My TT from The Box Of Bones

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd keep reading, I want to go on the next adventure with them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I might keep reading. It depends on how much the horse on the cover is apart of the story. I always seem to cry when animals are in stories. See what book Susan is featuring at Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd feel the same way leaving Hawaii. Hope it is a great read.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.