Friday, November 16, 2018

Craving For Cozies 2019 – Reading Challenge - Sign Up


With my love of cozy mysteries, this is another favorite challenge I like to participate in. It is hosted by Escape With Dollycas.



Here's the details...

Cozy mysteries, also referred to simply as “cozies”, are a sub-genre of crime fiction mysteries in which sex and violence are downplayed or treated humorously, and the crime and detection take place in a small, socially intimate community. The crime-solver is an amateur sleuth, usually but not always a woman, who is thrust into the aftermath of the murder. The protagonist frequently has an occupation or hobby that brings appealing information to the reader.

The challenge runs from January 1, 2019, and ends December 31, 2019

Rules

1. Choose the level of which you would like to participate:

Levels

Peckish – 1 – 25 Cozy Mysteries
Famished – 26 – 51 Cozy Mysteries
Yearning – 51 – 75 Cozy Mysteries
Starving – 76 – 100 Cozy Mysteries
Ravenous – 101 – 125 Cozy Mysteries
Voracious – 126 – 150 Cozy Mysteries
Overindulged – 151 – 200 Cozy Mysteries
Pigged Out – 201 or more Cozy Mysteries
You can always go up a level but you can’t go down.

2. You can Feed Your Need To Read with print, digital or audio books.

3. You do not have to post a review but the authors would appreciate it if you did. If you need help just let me know.

4. You do not need to have a blog to participate. If you do have a blog, take the button above, put it on your blog and post about the challenge.

5. Join the Craving for Cozies Facebook Group here and share your progress with everyone.

6. Follow Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book for cozy giveaways and reviews.

7. You can keep track any way you wish. You can even set up a special shelf on Goodreads.com to help you keep track! It is super easy, Just click the MY BOOKS tab at the top of the page. When that page opens just click – ADD A SHELF in the left-hand sidebar. Title it Craving for Cozies Challenge and you are all set.

I'm going for the Peckish level, 1-25 cozy mysteries. I'll list my books here.

1.  Corned Beef and Casualties by Lynn Cahoon (Click here for my review.)

2.  A Hint of Murder by Mary Maxwell (Click here for my review.)

3.  An Artful Assassination by Susan Harper (Click here for my review.)

4.  Mother's Day Mahem by Lynn Cahoon (Click here for my review.)

5.  Southern Sass and Killer Cravings by Kate Young (Click here for my review.)

6.  Drowning Lessons by Rachel Neuburger Reynolds (Click here for my review.)

7.  Murder, She Uncovered by Peg Cochran (Click here for my review.)

8.  Peach Clobbered by Anna Gerard (Click here for my review.)

9.  Dying To Be Cool by Nancy McGovern (Click here for my review.)

10.  Out of Options by Dianne Ascroft (Click here for my review.)

11.  The Time for Murder is Meow by T.C. Lotempio (Click here for my review.)

12.  Mulberry Mischief by Sharon Farrow (Click here for my review.)

13.  The House on Hallowed Ground by Nancy Cole Silverman (Click here for my review.)

14.  Last Pen Standing by Vivian Conroy (Click here for my review.)

15.  A Night's Tail by Sofie Kelly (Click here for my review.)

16.  French Fatality by Susan Harper (Click here for my review.)

17.  Have Yourself A Beary Little Murder by Meg Macy (Click here for my review.)

18.  Mumbo Gumbo Murder by Laura Childs and Terrie Farley Moran (Click here for my review.)

19.  Christmas Cow Bells by Mollie Cox Bryan (Click here for my review.)

20.  Emeralds and Envy by Angela McRae (Click here for my review.)

21.  A Very Mummy Holiday by Lynn Cahoon (Click here for my review.)

22. Cosmic Cat by Mollie Hunt (Click here for my review.)

23. The Wipeout Affair by Rachel Neuburger Reynolds (Click here for my review.)

24.  Peppermint Fudge and Fears by Patti Benning (Click here for my review.)

25.  The Long Island Iced Tea Goodbye by Emily Selby (Click here for my review.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.