Thursday, September 1, 2022

2022 Netgalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge - September Review Link Up

This link is for books you've read for the Netgalley and Edelweiss 2022 Reading Challenge. This is only for completed reviews and the link should go directly to your review. If you don't have a blog, you can either post your review in the comments below or on Goodreads. A review isn't required, but it's always fun seeing what everyone is reading.


Link up your September reviews here. The link will be on my sidebar so you can find it easily.


Please use this format:

Line #1: Book Title (Your name/blog)
Line #2: Direct link to your review


10 comments:

  1. I need to get moving on reading cozy cat mysteries for that challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully A Good Dog's Guide to Murder (Krista Davis) doesn't show up there twice. It wasn't there when I went to add a second book though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last But Not Leashed-Eileen Brady; Bound by Murder-Laura Gail Black; Steeped to Death-Gretchen Rue; Murder Out of Character-Olivia Matthews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.