Friday, September 30, 2022

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - September 30th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...
    

1.I'm usually calm but sometimes I can be very hyper when one of my kitties is sick.
2. A new show ( or book or food) I like is Last Light. It's on the Peacock Channel and stars Matthew Fox who used to be on Lost. I binged it and really liked it.
3. I would like to skip all the TV previews before an episode and jump right to the show itself.
4. I haven't listened to audiobooks since it started to be so humid outside and I had to stop walking.  Now I'm doing exercises at home, but I watch the exercise video and can't concentrate on audiobooks right now.


This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme hosted by Sandee at Comedy Plus.  It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun.  

I'm feeling very nostalgic these days.  This is my beautiful Cookie who passed away in November 2020.  I can't believe it's been almost two years since we lost her.  I think about her all the time.




Happy Friday Everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Love your fill-ins. It's fun to see the different takes folks do with the fill-ins. I used to audio books when I was working. I went to meeting after meeting and they kept me company.

    Big healing hug on the loss of Cookie. They leave their paw prints all over our hearts.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookie was beautiful. We never forget those we love. Thank you for participating in the fil-ins, great answers. I'm with you on #3. I haven't heard of the show. I will look it up. Have a wonderful weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious kitty. I'm so sorry for your loss. No matter how much time passes, it's never easy to have to part with them. So true about the previews before the episodes. They don't do anything for me either. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cookie was precious and I'm so sorry. 2020 was particularly cruel to so many of us. I lost Cody and Dakota NINE days apart in the summer of 2020. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.