Friday, August 11, 2023

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - August 11th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...    

1. Sometimes I like to watch storms and sometimes I don’t.
2. If I had a nickel for every time I said I wanted to exercise, I would be rich.
3. The humidity is already way too much, but I’m not complaining.  I figure it's out of my control so why complain? I'll just silently suffer.  LOL
4. I haven’t yet decided when we will next go on vacation, but I think it will be in the next couple of months..

This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun. 


It's flashback Friday...my two beautiful girls, Trudy and Cookie.  This pic was in the vet office.  What I love about it is that it shows how close these two were.  Of course, they hated going to the vet, but they got close together to protect each other.  My two beautiful angels.  I still miss them so much.















5 comments:

  1. Trudy and Cookie are precious! I love that they're so bonded. And thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! I really like how you answered #3. It's so true that complaining will very likely not change the truth, so I need to remember that sometimes. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to watch storms as long as they are not close. We have high humidity year round averaging 90%+ but that is because we are a peninsula and have an oceanic climate. The humidity isn't a big problem as we don't usually get high temperatures with it.
    Your angel girls were beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trudy and Cookie were beautiful. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I can't stand humidity either and we have had a lot this summer. Have a nice weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how sweet. My girls wander all over the examining room, minding their own business and hoping they can hide from the vet. I can't stand the humidity and I'm pretty vocal about it. Lol. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite lines was from an older man who, whenever he was asked how he was doing, would say, "Oh, I can't complain, can't complain. My wife won't let me!"

    Your angels are most beautiful, and I'm sure they were a great comfort to each other.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.