Sunday, May 5, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

An okay reading week for me...


I finished reading...





I'm currently reading...


and still listening to...




Next up...










What was your week like? What are you reading this week?

8 comments:

  1. Cat Trick looks really cute...and I do want to read Smokin' Seventeen. Enjoy!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these look cute. Smokin' Seventeen is on my list but I'm waiting for the paperback (and a gap in my schedule) to read it. Come see what I read and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did well!! I am STILL going slow! Too slow!!

    Here is my post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Killer in Crinolines was a fun read. I will be starting Topped Chef soon. I am reading some Chick Lit this week too.

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How is Smokin' Seventeen going? I keep meaning to get up with Stephanie Plum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Stephanie Plum! Hope you enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a cozy week for you! I read all historicals last week. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.